Join millions of wise men and women around the world to be self-sufficient and earn more income through innovative agricultural practices. There are fundamental questions that must be answered before venturing into any business, including food production. The basic ones include:
- What food produce do I want to engage in?
- What resources are at my disposal?
- What is the expected yield per unit of the resources at my disposal?
- What improvements in yield can I have if I change my strategy with the same inputs?
- How much can I make at the end of each production cycle?
- Can this income sustain my living?
- What more do I need to do to improve my outputs?
Drop your questions or comments below for responses from around the world to help you gain more knowledge and skills to produce more.