Seeds/Fertilizer/Farm Inputs Lending Support
Family farmers or cooperatives can enrol in this unique food/cash crop propagation programme to be self-sufficient and earn a living. Full support of Masagala Global Enterprises can be obtained through membership enrolment and participation as follows:
The vast savannah plains in Adamawa State can support huge output of Sorghum production.
The conditions for enrolment include:
- Signing Memorandum of Understanding with Masagala Global Enterprises to be the sole market for the beneficiary.
- Deposit of 15% of the total project cost (seeds, fertilizer, chemicals etc.) with Masagala Global Enterprises.
- Evidence of insurance with Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Cooperation (NAIC) for the particular project.
- Adequate site development to support Maize farming.
- General entrepreneurial agreement with Masagala Global Enterprises.